Revised as of December 18, 2019
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We do not sell any personal information gathered on this website.
You may submit information to TriPlus Services through the Contact page of the website.
TriPlus Services contracts with a third-party to maintain and host the Website. Therefore, any information you submit through, including personal information, will be placed and stored on a computer server maintained by this third-party host. The third-party has agreed to implement technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorized access or improper use.
The Website uses cookie technology to improve the quality of your experience. A cookie is a small file that contains information sent by a website that is saved on your hard disk by your computer’s browser. Cookies store information that a website may need in order to personalize your experience and gather website statistical data. Any time you visit the Website to browse, read, or download information, we collect and store the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet (for example, msn.com, aol.com, etc.); the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access the Website; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Website. We only use this information to measure the number of visitors to areas of the Website, and then discard it—we do not track individuals, only instances of entry onto the Website.
Some consumers may not know that cookies are being placed on their computers when they visit websites. If you want to know when this happens, or to prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to advise you when a website attempts to place a cookie on your computer.
Information from Children
TriPlus Services does not knowingly solicit information from children nor do we market products or services to children.
Do We Share Your Information?
We do not share any information that is gathered on this website. Our partners and third-party independent contractors are obligated contractually not to use or share any information that is gathered on this website.
We do not sell or share your information with affiliates or third-parties for marketing purposes or for any other reasons not allowed by Law, and therefore, an opt out program is not required.
TriPlus Services does not provide the technologies used to build the Website, and therefore, neither recommends nor endorses the same. Any information regarding identified technologies, including their capabilities, limitations, and applications, should be sought directly from their manufacturers. TriPlus Services hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names, or other intellectual property interests of third-parties.
The Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
As of January 1, 2020, you may have the additional rights described below if you are a California resident.
Applicability of CCPA to TriPlus Services
TriPlus Services is a third-party administrator for long-term care insurance products for insurance carriers and insurance guaranty associations (“TriPlus Service Clients”). TriPlus Services is a service provider (as defined by the CCPA). TriPlus Service Clients provide your information to us in order for TriPlus Services to administer the insurance policy, including, but not limited to: policy administration and claim processing.
Any information requested and received is used as directed by the Clients of TriPlus Services,, as required by contractual agreements with those clients and as permitted by the CCPA and other applicable laws.
Modification and Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that TriPlus Services modify or delete any of your Personal Information that we have collected or maintained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- CalECPA Compliance: in order to comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
How to request:
Only a verifiable request related to your Personal Information will be processed. In order to process information requested under CCPA (no more than twice in a 12-month period), you or your authorized representative must:
- Provide sufficient information (first name, last name and address) that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or that our are an Authorized Agent of that individual. Before TriPlus Services will complete your request to exercise your rights under the CCPA, we will verify that the request came from you by validating your first name, last name and address.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it appropriately.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We will make every reasonable effort to respond to a verifiable CCPA consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 45 additional days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Attn: Privacy Officer
P.O. Box 3735
Omaha, NE 68103-0735
Phone: (877) 795-8484